We are an adult support group based in Lincoln who support people with an Autism Spectrum Disorder, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
CANadda was founded by Debbie Marshall in August 2009.
Our services include:
- Raising awareness of the different neuro conditions
- Provide training and support for professionals
- Social events
- Information to help with employment and further education
- A lending library of books and information
- Neurodiversity ID Alert Card/Wristband scheme
- Provision of Personal Safety Alarms
- Open door service
We organise events that give our members the opportunity to socialise, relax and enjoy themselves.
Our membership is free and we produce a free monthly newsletter.
Please take time to read out Privacy Statement.
To provide advice, support and information to adults with an Autism Spectrum Disorder, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
To increase public awareness regarding problems and circumstances of adults who have these conditions.
To futher mutual help, co-operation and friendship between: adults who have these conditions, carers, helpers and those otherwise entrusted with their care.
To provide leisure and recreational activities for adults who have these conditions.
To make appropriate representations to the relevant statutory bodies and other organisations on behalf of adults who have these conditions, their families and their carers.
Our Core Values
Our group believes that people affected by an Autism Spectrum Disorder, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder:
- Have the right to be treated with respect and should have equal opportunities in their daily lives.
- Should be entitled to express individual choice and influence the services they receive.