- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Information For Emergency Services
- Neurodiversity Alert Card / Wristband
- Information For Teachers/SENcos
- Information For Parents
- Vision Difficulties
CANadda is an information service. Every care is taken to ensure that the information included on our website is correct but mistakes may sometimes occur. If you discover any information which you believe to be inaccurate please contact email@example.com.
WARNING Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS or CD Protocol) and GcMaf
Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS or CD Protocol) and GcMaf are two very dangerous unregulated products that pose serious health risks and can cause severe side effects. These unlicensed and unregulated products are often marketed as cures for Autism.
- Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS or CD Protocol), is a Chlorine Dioxide bleach product often used in water treatment plants and as a disinfectant.
- GcMaf, is an unlicensed blood product.
Autism is part of the autistic spectrum and is to do with the activity in the brain. An autistic person’s brain is wired differently and nothing can change this. There isn’t a cure for autism. Other conditions on the autistic spectrum includes Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Asperger's, ADHD and dyslexia.
- UK Government - Regulator warns against GcMAF made in unlicensed facility in Cambridgeshire
- US Food and Drug Administration - Beware of False or Misleading Claims for Treating Autism
- National Autistic Society - Updated notice on so-called cures
- BBC - 'Miracle autism cure' seller exposed by BBC investigation
Mythbusting - Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) Vaccines
The Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) vaccine is safe and does not cause autism. There is no medical evidence supporting the claim that MMR vaccine causes autism.