LATEST Autistics Together Autism Conference » 31st October
Autistics Together is an Autism Conference organised by CANadda which will be held from 9am - 3.30pm at The Engine Shed, University of Lincoln, Brayford Pool, Lincoln, LN6 7TS.
For full details of this conference and to book your tickets please visit, our Autistics Together page.
CANadda is a Community Adult Network support group for adults with an Autism Spectrum Disorder, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
We are a friendly neurodiversity support group, based in Lincoln, for people on the autistic spectrum. Newcomers are warmly welcomed and membership is free.
Our services include:
- Raising awareness of the different neuro conditions
- Provide training and support for professionals
- Social events
- Information to help with employment and further education
- A lending library of books and information
- Neurodiversity ID Alert Card/Wristband scheme
- Provision of Personal Safety Alarms
- Open door service
What is 'Autism Friendly'?
There are many venues and public locations that are advertising themselves as 'Autism' Friendly' and yet there are no recognised official standards to define what that actually means.
We have put together some useful tips and guidlines on our Autism Friendly page to help people determine whether they really are Autism Friendly.