- Dimensions - Autism Leaders
- The Guardian - Learning Disability and Autism Leaders 2018
- UK Government Website – contains resources relating to government provision for disabled people.
- Disabled Workers Co-operative – help with seeking employment.
- AccessAble – resource for searching for facilities and employment in the local community.
- Shaw Trust – support for entering into employment.
- Pelican Tust – provides work experience and training opportunities.
- Jigsaw Counselling and Consultancy Services – Trauma counselling.
- Work Related Stress – the Health and Safety Executive website with lots of useful work related safety information.
- David Burghardt Vision Care.
- Carers Direct – information, advice and support for carers. Helpline 0808 802 02 02.
- www.getselfhelp.co.uk – Self help and Therapist resources.
- www.carersfederation.co.uk/ – The Carers Federation. Established in 1992 as a small local charity and has grown steadily to become an organisation which works across the East Midlands, Yorkshire and Humberside, as well as the North East and North West.
- Vodaphone Digital Parenting – Information and guidance from Vodaphone to help parents.
- Childnet.com – helping to make the Internet a great and safe place for children.
Dial A Ride
Dial A Ride covers the whole of Lincolnshire and provides affordable and accessible transport, daytime and evenings, to the elderly and/or disabled members of the community.
To use the Dial A Ride service there is an annual membership charge.
To find out more and how much it will cost to use this service to get around or to CANadda’s meetings then telephone:- 01522 544983 or visit, https://www.lincolnshire.gov.uk/public-transport/community-transport.
The Bus Station, Melville Street, Lincoln.